February 11 - 13, 2020
Eden Roc Miami Beach
44 (0) 207 036 1355
Director, Emerging Markets Investment Strategy
UBS Wealth Management
Day 1 - Wednesday February 12th
Wednesday, February 12th, 2020
3:00 PM INTERACTIVE PANEL - How is the current state of global liquidity affecting emerging markets and where are the best investment opportunities for 2020 and beyond?
- What EM themes will dominate the agenda over the next 12 months?
- How is political and economic activity in Latin America, South Africa, Turkey and elsewhere influencing the market?
- How will rising rates, trade wars and political uncertainty effect EM investing in the next 12 months?
- Is there an issue with recycled liquidity in emerging market pairs and how can this be addressed?
- How are more sophisticated algos being developed with the use of AI and machine learning which are more flexible and adaptable to rules-based trading?