February 11 - 13, 2020
Eden Roc Miami Beach
44 (0) 207 036 1355
Day 1 - Wednesday February 12th
Wednesday, February 12th, 2020
9:50 AM ALL STAR PANEL - Trading in a multi-asset world: What are the people, process and technology requirements to enable you to reap the rewards and efficiencies of a multi-asset workflow and maximize alpha generation?
- How can you address the skill-set, infrastructure and operational challenges to reap the rewards of becoming truly multi-asset?
- How are developments across other assets classes being applied to FX and what are the benefits of building a multi-asset technology workflow?
- How can you ensure your full workflow is future proof and does not inhibit your business from evolving off the back of increased technological fragmentation, multi-asset needs and regulatory reform?
- What trading systems are essential and how can a multi asset execution methodology increase efficiencies across your desk?
- For multi-asset systems is it best to buy off the shelf, develop in-house, share with competitors or leverage sell-side innovations?
12:00 PM ALL STAR PANEL - Assessing the use and reliability of pre-trade best execution analysis: How are the buy side, sell side and wider market participants evolving to offer transparency and help you meet best execution obligations earlier in the trade lifecycle?
- Increasing transparency in best execution analysis: How can the market create metrics to evaluate the reliability and quality of algos and pre-trade analysis?
- In-house vs. 3rd party TCA: How can you best establish when it is better to use 3rd party provider and what are the standards you should be expecting from providers?
- Can you achieve a single source of data consolidates trading and peer data all in one place to give accurate pre-trade analysis?
- Addressing the challenges of less liquid currencies: How can you construct your benchmark and TCA for less developed currency pairs to develop accurate execution analysis?