February 11 - 13, 2020
Eden Roc Miami Beach
44 (0) 207 036 1355
Day 2 - Thursday February 13th
Thursday, February 13th, 2020
9:00 AM MACRO KEYNOTE The rise of populism and trade wars: In the President Trump era, how will the US and global political landscape impact financial markets and what can we expect over the next 4 years?
- Assessing the main events of 2019-2020: What impacted your views of investment opportunities and risks in today’s markets?
- With global growth slowing and markets feeling the effects of US/China trade tensions, do central banks have the tools they need to respond?
- With trade wars and tariffs negatively impacting growth what are the implications for FX: should we expect a recession?
- Rise of global populism and investing implications: Is it a good time for investors to adopt more defensive positions and seek out diversified sources of income?
- FX outlook: Solid backdrop, but shall we expect more volatility?