February 11 - 13, 2020
Eden Roc Miami Beach
44 (0) 207 036 1355
Day 1 - Wednesday February 12th
Wednesday, February 12th, 2020
2:20 PM 360 Perspective - The changing face of FX low touch execution: What makes the perfect combination of humans and machines to create the optimal desk set up of the future?
- What has the uptake been on the buy side of low touch trading and what does this mean for the future state of the FX market?
- Where is low touch trading most effective across the FX workflow and how can it give you a competitive edge?
- How can you ensure your traders are focusing their skills and resources where they are they truly needed?
- AI vs. Automated workflows: What do the buy side really mean by low touch?
- Equities vs. FX: Should FX be following the equities road map or is a new path needed?
3:20 PM 360 PERSPECTIVE - The rise of the FX Algo Wheel: How are they being developed to enable you to make smarter performance driven trading decisions?
- How are organisations refining and more deeply analysing the type of algos they trade in order to monitor this process?
- How can you break down mechanisms of your algos to better understand routing choice and make smarter performance-enhancing decisions?
- How can the market overcome challenges in liquidity and FX market complexity to move to performance driven trading for best ex?
- Reinventing algo wheels: How can they offer a new solution to your best execution and regulatory mandates?