February 11 - 13, 2020
Eden Roc Miami Beach
44 (0) 207 036 1355
Innovation Day - Tuesday February 11th
Tuesday, February 11th, 2020
11:30 AM ALL STAR PANEL - Setting the blueprint for FX TCA: How can you practically use TCA throughout the full trade life-cycle to achieve a positive impact on trades, reduce the bottom line and gain a competitive edge?
- Beyond box ticking: How can you take pre, real-time and post trade TCA to gain a competitive edge?
- How is FX TCA becoming more sophisticated to offer you increased access to liquidity and help you meet your best execution mandates?
- Assessing new metrics in measuring TCA: Are algo’s up to scratch or are there other offerings in the market that can offer more effective analytics?
- The future of FX TCA: What are the next steps in the development of best execution analytics to meet the needs of the modern buy side desk?
Day 1 - Wednesday February 12th
Wednesday, February 12th, 2020
12:50 PM FIRESIDE CHAT - Assessing the use and reliability of pre-trade best execution analysis: How are the buy side, sell side and wider market participants evolving to offer transparency and help you meet best execution obligations earlier in the trade lifecycle?
- Increasing transparency in best execution analysis: How can the market create metrics to evaluate the reliability and quality of algos and pre-trade analysis?
- In-house vs. 3rd party TCA: How can you best establish when it is better to use 3rd party provider and what are the standards you should be expecting from providers?
- Can you achieve a single source of data consolidates trading and peer data all in one place to give accurate pre-trade analysis?
- Addressing the challenges of less liquid currencies: How can you construct your benchmark and TCA for less developed currency pairs to develop accurate execution analysis?