February 11 - 13, 2020
Eden Roc Miami Beach
44 (0) 207 036 1355
Managing Director, Head of FX Trading, Americas & Global Co-Head of FX Options Trading
Day 1 - Wednesday February 12th
Wednesday, February 12th, 2020
9:50 AM ALL STAR PANEL - Trading in a multi-asset world: What are the people, process and technology requirements to enable you to reap the rewards and efficiencies of a multi-asset workflow and maximize alpha generation?
- How can you address the skill-set, infrastructure and operational challenges to reap the rewards of becoming truly multi-asset?
- How are developments across other assets classes being applied to FX and what are the benefits of building a multi-asset technology workflow?
- How can you ensure your full workflow is future proof and does not inhibit your business from evolving off the back of increased technological fragmentation, multi-asset needs and regulatory reform?
- What trading systems are essential and how can a multi asset execution methodology increase efficiencies across your desk?
- For multi-asset systems is it best to buy off the shelf, develop in-house, share with competitors or leverage sell-side innovations?
- How can you quickly go from a view on FX to an expression using FX Options that give you the most bang for your buck?
- How can you get all the information you need to get comfortable trading a particular derivatives strategy?
- How can you get the support you need post-trade in monetizing the FX Options trades that you execute?