February 11 - 13, 2020
Eden Roc Miami Beach
44 (0) 207 036 1355
Head of Trading
Ontario Municipal Employees Retirement System (OMERS)
Innovation Day - Tuesday February 11th
Tuesday, February 11th, 2020
11:10 AM Setting the blueprint for FX TCA: How can you practically use TCA throughout the full trade life-cycle to achieve a positive impact on trades, reduce the bottom line and gain a competitive edge?
- Beyond box ticking: How can you take pre, real-time and post trade TCA to gain a competitive edge?
- How is FX TCA becoming more sophisticated to offer you increased access to liquidity and help you meet your best execution mandates?
- Assessing new metrics in measuring TCA: Are algo’s up to scratch or are there other offerings in the market that can offer more effective analytics?
- The future of FX TCA: What are the next steps in the development of best execution analytics to meet the needs of the modern buy side desk?
Day 1 - Wednesday February 12th
Wednesday, February 12th, 2020
9:00 AM BUY SIDE KEYNOTE PANEL - Operating in an era of low yield and compressed margins: How can you set your FX desk up for success to become leaner, innovative and do more with less to maximize returns for your investors?
- How are different buy side firms maximizing efficiencies across the full trade life cycle to succeed in the current trading environment?
- How are the buy side using new innovative ways including automation and technology to boost maximize returns?
- From best to smart execution: Where can you best leverage technology in your trade lifecycle for new alpha generation opportunities?
- The future of FX: What will the buy side desk look like in 5 years and how should you adapt now to keep up with the changing landscape?