February 11 - 13, 2020
Eden Roc Miami Beach
44 (0) 207 036 1355
Day 1 - Wednesday February 12th
Wednesday, February 12th, 2020
5:00 PM FIRESIDE CHAT - Evaluating non-bank liquidity providers: Do these alternative avenues to liquidity have the ability to change the way you trade FX?
- What are the benefits of using NBLP and what are the current adoption rates on the buy side?
- How are NBLP set up to effectively and easily work together with buy side workflows?
- When using a NBLP how does this effect your prime brokers and clearing of trades?
- How are NBLP offering transparent, cost effective access to liquidity?
- Finding the optimum mix: How can you use NBLP alongside traditional players to ensure you have enough access to credit?
Day 2 - Thursday February 13th
Thursday, February 13th, 2020
9:20 AM ALL STAR PANEL Leading the way through change: How can you create a dynamic team structure and trading strategy that encourages constant innovation and adaptability to growth on a global scale?
- Redefining the role of the buy side trader and portfolio manager: How have enhanced data and tech innovations, the uptake in low-touch trading, ongoing regulation and an ever-evolving market structure shaped the modern-day trader skillset?
- What are the most critical technological areas you need to invest in now to stay ahead of the curve?
- The evolution of the buy side DNA: How can you bring in new talent to shake-up your desk?
- The future of FX trading and market structure: How do the full value chain view the evolution of FX?