February 11 - 13, 2020
Eden Roc Miami Beach
44 (0) 207 036 1355
Day 2 - Thursday February 13th
Thursday, February 13th, 2020
11:50 AM OXFORD STYLE DEBATE - TRUE OR FALSE: The recent downturn in value of cryptocurrencies will have a decisively negative impact on large institutional players joining in Digital assets: What are they and could real money managers leverage them?
- Beyond Price and Volume: Fascinating Metrics that will Help You Better Understand Crypto-Assets
- What are the unique indicators you need to be aware of for crypto assets to successfully tap into this new asset class?
- This session presents a series of new, crypto-specific indicators that reveal interesting insights about crypto assets.
- Uncovering data science on crypto: Assessing the patterns in areas such as value, momentum, value, liquidity, volatility and many other aspects of the behavior of crypto assets.
- What are the key indicators based on blockchain datasets, exchange order books and other data sources that provide analytical perspectives unique to crypto?