February 11 - 13, 2020
Eden Roc Miami Beach
44 (0) 207 036 1355
Day 1 - Wednesday February 12th
Wednesday, February 12th, 2020
9:50 AM ALL STAR PANEL - Trading in a multi-asset world: What are the people, process and technology requirements to enable you to reap the rewards and efficiencies of a multi-asset workflow and maximize alpha generation?
- How can you address the skill-set, infrastructure and operational challenges to reap the rewards of becoming truly multi-asset?
- How are developments across other assets classes being applied to FX and what are the benefits of building a multi-asset technology workflow?
- How can you ensure your full workflow is future proof and does not inhibit your business from evolving off the back of increased technological fragmentation, multi-asset needs and regulatory reform?
- What trading systems are essential and how can a multi asset execution methodology increase efficiencies across your desk?
- For multi-asset systems is it best to buy off the shelf, develop in-house, share with competitors or leverage sell-side innovations?
12:10 PM ALL STAR PANEL - Evaluating the current state of FX liquidity - How can you find alternative liquidity sources within the backdrop of increased electronification to meet your best execution mandates?
- Evolution of tech vs. liquidity: Why one does not mean the other and how can you distinguish between the two when evaluating liquidity providers?
- Examining new central limit order book models for NDFs, swaps, and forwards: How do they differ from spot FX ECNs and what are the best ways to integrate them into your portfolio of electronic trading venues?
- Assessing recycled liquidity: How prevalent is it and can it be seen as an advantage or hindrance?
- Liquidity transparency: Is there enough information being provided to the buy side on where liquidity is coming from or does more need to be done from market participants?