February 11 - 13, 2020
Eden Roc Miami Beach
44 (0) 207 036 1355
Day 1 - Wednesday February 12th
Wednesday, February 12th, 2020
2:20 PM 360 Perspective - Electronification of forwards and NDFs: How can the market overcome the technology challenges with these traditionally voice traded products to move to a more efficient workflow in the future?
- How is this market evolving into a new era of transparency through increased electronification?
- How are providers offering the buy side latency, reliability and competitive pricing in their NDF’s and forwards offerings?
- SDPs VS MDPs: How are NDF’s and forwards best traded in this new era of electronification?
- How can you overcome regulatory complexities with trading NDF’s and forwards to become more efficient?
4:20 PM 360 PERSPECTIVE - The evolving market of FX Options: How is volatility impacting the interest in trading options and how will the planned clearing mandates effect market structure?
- With the increased interest in OTC FX options, are primary and inter deal brokers offering completive services for you to access liquidity?
- How are new entrants providing electronic access to competitive pricing and pre-trade analytics?
- What will this market look like if it is fully cleared and how can it remain capital efficient?
- OTC Options 2025: How will the market evolve to become speedier and more cost efficient?