February 11 - 13, 2020
Eden Roc Miami Beach
44 (0) 207 036 1355
Day 1 - Wednesday February 12th
Wednesday, February 12th, 2020
2:20 PM 360 Perspective - Electronification of forwards and NDFs: How can the market overcome the technology challenges with these traditionally voice traded products to move to a more efficient workflow in the future?
- How is this market evolving into a new era of transparency through increased electronification?
- How are providers offering the buy side latency, reliability and competitive pricing in their NDF’s and forwards offerings?
- SDPs VS MDPs: How are NDF’s and forwards best traded in this new era of electronification?
- How can you overcome regulatory complexities with trading NDF’s and forwards to become more efficient?
Day 2 - Thursday February 13th
Thursday, February 13th, 2020
9:20 AM ALL STAR PANEL Leading the way through change: How can you create a dynamic team structure and trading strategy that encourages constant innovation and adaptability to growth on a global scale?
- Redefining the role of the buy side trader and portfolio manager: How have enhanced data and tech innovations, the uptake in low-touch trading, ongoing regulation and an ever-evolving market structure shaped the modern-day trader skillset?
- What are the most critical technological areas you need to invest in now to stay ahead of the curve?
- The evolution of the buy side DNA: How can you bring in new talent to shake-up your desk?
- The future of FX trading and market structure: How do the full value chain view the evolution of FX?