February 11 - 13, 2020
Eden Roc Miami Beach
44 (0) 207 036 1355
Day 1 - Wednesday February 12th
Wednesday, February 12th, 2020
8:40 AM BUY SIDE KEYNOTE: 21st century FX - What constitutes a ‘best in class’ FX trading desk that can meet your modern-day liquidity, automation and best execution needs?
- From best to smart execution: How are different buy side firms maximizing efficiencies across the full trade life cycle?
- Automation: What should be automated across FX desks and where are buy side heads leveraging these efficiencies on their desk?
- Traditional VS non-bank liquidity: What is the optimum mix of trading protocols for the 21st century FX desk?
- FX 2025: How will FX desks evolve in SPOT, swaps, forwards, options and NDF’s and what can you do now to stay ahead of the curve?
2:20 PM 360 Perspective - The changing face of FX low touch execution: What makes the perfect combination of humans and machines to create the optimal desk set up of the future?
- What has the uptake been on the buy side of low touch trading and what does this mean for the future state of the FX market?
- Where is low touch trading most effective across the FX workflow and how can it give you a competitive edge?
- How can you ensure your traders are focusing their skills and resources where they are they truly needed?
- AI vs. Automated workflows: What do the buy side really mean by low touch?
- Equities vs. FX: Should FX be following the equities road map or is a new path needed?