February 12 - 14, 2018
Eden Roc Hotel, Miami FL.
Contact Us: 44 (0) 207 367 9576
Where The Buy Side Meet
TradeTech FX USA - Where The Buy Side Meet
Why is TradeTech FX a must attend for senior buy side heads of FX and portfolio management?
Content - An agenda designed by the buy side for the buy side
The TradeTech FX agenda has been built on the back of 96 research calls and interviews, with 70 of those from senior buy side heads responsible for foreign exchange. This is to ensure no stone is left unturned when addressing your key challenges in 2016, enabling you to walkaway with actionable solutions build a winning FX trading and portfolio management strategy.
We have also been working closely with our expert buy side advisory board who have played an extensive role in helping shape the content for 2017:
- Paul Shahied, Senior Foreign Exchange Trader, Fidelity Investments
- Griffin Frank, Vice President, FX Trading, T. Rowe Price
- Mike Harris, President, Campbell and Company
- Andrew Maack, Head of FX Trading, Vanguard
- John Espinosa, Head of Global Sovereign and Emerging Markets Research, TIAA CREF
- Ken Chee, Trader and Portfolio Manager, STRS Ohio
Networking - Meet your like minded peers in the sunny backdrop of Miami
With 200 leading buy side heads of FX Trading and Portfolio Management joining us in Miami next February, including 50 buy side heads speaking, TradeTech FX gives you the perfect opportunity to meet, network with and benchmark with those best in class. With a true buy side summit feeling on site, no other event gives you the opportunity to meet and work with your buy side peers like TradeTech FX.
Closed door buy side only sessions - An opportunity to benchmark with your peers
Our informal closed door buy side only boardrooms provide you with the unique opportunity to address your specific concerns in the privacy of ‘Chatham House’ style discussions. Discuss topics that are feature high on your priority list and walkaway armed with the inspiration, advice and bespoke action plan you need to make real step changes when you are back at your desk.
Our buy side only sessions include:
- Exclusive Buy Side Think-Tank: How can the buy side better collaborate to drive mutually beneficial initiatives forward?
- TCA Workshop: How can you come up with a reliable TCA methodology to challenge and prove your best execution obligations to your clients?
- BIS Workshop: Implementing BIS principals- What steps do you need to take to ensure effective execution of the new codes of principles?
- Global Currency Roundtables: Breaking down geo-political boundaries – All you need to know to about currency trends to meet your investment objectives across global jurisdictions
- Assets Under Management (AUM) Roundtables: How to address the key hurdles facing firms your size in 2017
Meet innovative solution providers- Keep your finger on the pulse with new technological developments transforming FX markets
Foreign Exchange markets are in the midst of a radical industrial change, and with so much innovation and new solution providers coming forward, it has never been more important than now to keep abreast of new technological capabilities. With leading solution providers in attendance, you will have the opportunity to benchmark your technology with the latest and greatest in the industry, ensuring you are adopting the best solutions to drive efficiencies in your trading and portfolio management processes.