February 11 - 13, 2020
Eden Roc Miami Beach
44 (0) 207 036 1355
Day 1 - Wednesday February 12th
Wednesday, February 12th, 2020
9:00 AM BUY SIDE KEYNOTE PANEL - Operating in an era of low yield and compressed margins: How can you set your FX desk up for success to become leaner, innovative and do more with less to maximize returns for your investors?
- How are different buy side firms maximizing efficiencies across the full trade life cycle to succeed in the current trading environment?
- How are the buy side using new innovative ways including automation and technology to boost maximize returns?
- From best to smart execution: Where can you best leverage technology in your trade lifecycle for new alpha generation opportunities?
- The future of FX: What will the buy side desk look like in 5 years and how should you adapt now to keep up with the changing landscape?
2:20 PM 360 Perspective - The changing face of FX low touch execution: What makes the perfect combination of humans and machines to create the optimal desk set up of the future?
- What has the uptake been on the buy side of low touch trading and what does this mean for the future state of the FX market?
- Where is low touch trading most effective across the FX workflow and how can it give you a competitive edge?
- How can you ensure your traders are focusing their skills and resources where they are they truly needed?
- AI vs. Automated workflows: What do the buy side really mean by low touch?
- Equities vs. FX: Should FX be following the equities road map or is a new path needed?